When your account is registered and approved in an environment, you are assigned to the Community project by default. To do cool stuff like build assets and deploy machines, you need to be:
- Added to an active project
- Granted permissions by the project managers
Each project self-manages access to their own projects, so you need to contact the project to be added. The community team does not grant access to projects. Please use the instructions below to request access:
Request Access to a Project
- From the Main Navigation Menu, click "Projects"
- Under "Discover Projects", browse to the project you would like to join
- Alternatively, search for the project by typing in the search bar on the top-right
- Click the Project you'd like to request access to
- Click the "Request Access" button
This will notify the Project's Owner(s), who can add you to the project using these instructions.
Setting up your Projects
- Once your Project Request is approved, on your next login, you will be able to select the Project from the drop-down list at the top-right.
- Be sure to set your Default Project