Register your CAC or ECA Certificate
- Ensure your CAC or ECA cert is loaded into your browser
- Navigate to the HmC site
- Select the certificate that you would like to register, and enter the CAC PIN or ECA passphrase as needed. Note: Any of the CAC certs will work.
- Click OK after the Notice and Consent Page
- Click the Register button in the top-right, and follow the instructions.
- You should receive an email with additional instructions for getting your HmC account approved
If you have any issues registering for an account please email the support team at email@example.com
CONS3RT sites supporting government users (e.g HmC) requires the use of PKI certificate credentials for authentication. These can include:
- DoD Common Access Card (CAC)
- External Certificate Authority (ECA) (http://iase.disa.mil/pki/eca/Pages/index.aspx)
- DoD External and Federal PKI Interoperability approved organization (http://iase.disa.mil/pki-pke/interoperability/Pages/index.aspx)
- MITRE corporate credentials
Register with Email
If you choose to set up an account with your email, please use a government-issued address in order to expedite the creation process. If you do not have a government email address, you will need a sponsor who does. Include your sponsor's contact information during the registration process so we can approve your account as soon as possible.